mrmapcase

America's Library: The Story of the Library of Congress, 1800-2000
James Conaway, Edmund Morris
Anything Goes!: What I've Learned from Pundits, Politicians, and Presidents
Larry King, Pat Piper
The Greatest Circus Stories Ever Told: Amazing Stories of Life Under the Big Top
Stephen Vincent Brennan
Complete Idiot's Guide to Nazi Germany
Robert Smith Thompson
Best Little Stories from the White House
C. Brian Kelly
Too Close to the Sun: Growing Up in the Shadow of my Grandparents, Franklin and Eleanor
Curtis Roosevelt
Don't Touch That Dial
J. Fred MacDonald

Jim Henson: The Biography

Jim Henson: The Biography - Brian Jay Jones Backstage at the Muppet Theater, Fozzie is reading a book. “Hey Kermit, can you come here for a second?” “Sure. Hey you’ve got the new Jim Henson biography, how is it.” Oh it’s great, but it says there are pictures, but it’s all blank.” “Well this is what an advance uncorrected proof, they put the pictures in the finished book.” “Oh.” Hey guys, I’m a big fan, but I’m the one who is supposed to review this book. ”Of course. Come on Fozzie lets let Exapno get on with the review.” “Alright. Exapno, that’s an unusual name.” “I think it’s Russian.” Fozzie is right though, this is a wonderful book with insights from everybody that knew him and Jim’s private journal. He was a remarkable man who could charm anybody from kids to adults to animals. Animal, Animal, Animal! Animal! Sit. Sit Stay. Stay Good boy. Just like Jim the book proceeds through his life calmly and directly, although it does skim over a few things, like the Great Muppet Caperbut it does give you a lovely overview into his thought process and creative mind. Even if you aren’t much of a Muppet fan you will enjoy yourself. But for those of us that are die-hard fans, you will learn and love. ”Bravo, stupendous, author.” “Statler, you really liked that review.” “No the review for Gone With the Wind” This is a Muppet Newsflash: This review is from a free review copy.